Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Belated Update

Where have I been?? I know. I totally lied and didn't post last weekend. I do that.


Well I went to the East Coast to celebrate my one year anniversary with my husband. It was fun and interesting aaaaaaand totally exhausting! One of those trips where you do sightseeing all day and very little relaxing. So now my love has promised that our next vacation will be a relaxing one like Hawaii or Figi- ok probably neither of those since we're poor newlyweds... but you get my drift.


So now that I'm back at home and going to work and living in the real world- and you know what? I love it.


Well, ok... I'm not crazy about waking up early for work- yes my hours changed and now I work from 8:30am- 12:15pm, but at least the hubs and I can resume having lunches together!


Since I got back I've been working a few full days helping our head of security clean and organize his office- it's huge and messy and full of files that I haven't the slightest clue as to what they are and therefore have much difficulty filing them properly, so needless to say it's a long process. But I'm not gonna complain because Hubs and I are appreciating the extra income. But ok I'm gonna complain a little.... after the first few days of helping him I realized I strained my back schlepping boxes full of files- I spent the whole weekend in pain. I might have cried- something about being a receptionist and not agreeing to manual labor.... it was not my greatest moment. But probably oscar worthy.


Now lets get excited: Friday is company bowling day at Strikes- the chicest bowling ally I've ever seen! Apparently everyone get schwasted and it's hilarious, so I'll let you know how that goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment