Thursday, October 28, 2010

You're All Sinners; There Is No Hope

You know those days when you feel like you're the only good driver in the world? That's like every day for me- I get so mad!!!! Maybe a tid bit of road rage- but not like crazy- i'm just not afraid to use my horn and I def yell at people- they may not hear me, but it makes me feel better just to put it out there for the universe to know that that persons an idiot and I'm annoyed.


EXAMPLE:
Today as I was driving home on PCH someone cut me off to get around the slow car in front of them- so I honked, she then obviously gets frazzled cuz she clearly didn't check her blind spot before nearly hitting me and cant get her blinker in the off position- just keeps switching it from side to side, so I do what I do best: shake my head at her condescendingly to let her know I think she's a moron. THEN she has the audacity after cutting me off to not only flip me off but ride RIGHT ALONG SIDE the slow car she was trying to get around so that I couldn't move past her. Uhm, who did the cutting off here? She does this the ENTIRE way down PCH until I finally get to my turn off. Ridiculous. I fought the urge not to show her my feelings via "sign language" (noble aren't I?) as I moved past her to the turn lane. 


what.a.bitch.


But you know what still has me steaming?? That I didn't get any sort of satisfying "HAH!!!" moment- before turning off. She won!! If only I coulda zoomed around and in front of her- we all know that's the universal, "You're an idiot and I hate you" signal. Or even better if she had gotten pulled over for going 20 mph under the speed limit. Or if she crashed her ugly station wagon. Maybe not that last one--- but kinda.


I just hope Karma is real and she gets a big fat heaping helping of it for her idiocy, rudeness, and poor driving skills.


Ugg. Every other driver out there sucks. I hate them all. But especially her.

No comments:

Post a Comment