Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Wants

Lately, I just can't get my mind off of a couple things....


First, I've decided I really, really want a record player


like this one from Urban Outfitters

I can just see it sitting on a side table by some flowers and pretty books playing beautiful music while I read a book or cook something spectacular in the kitchen...


Also on my mind: Uggs. I've always been that person who hates them and says, "they're called 'ugg' for a reason." And then I saw these...


And these... 



And the onslaught of nonstop rain here in Orange County has only made it worse... I can think of nothing better than Uggs to keep my feetsies warm and toastie out there.

I cant wait for Christmas to get here- not only b/c I'm getting some really fun stuff (which of course I'll post) but also I'm sure I'll get a few things I can return and then buy at least one of the above!

1 comment:

  1. i bought that record player...it suure is cute...but the sound is horrible!!!

    ReplyDelete