Monday, July 12, 2010

CrAzY Dreams...

I am known for having really weird dreams pretty much every night. I generally am very good at interpreting them, where they came from, and what they mean. But sometimes my subconscious just finds the WILDEST ways of telling me I'm stressed, or just throws crazy stuff into the mix that makes no sense. 


For example- last night I had 2 dreams that I can remember... the first I was on some leadership retreat of some sort with my university, and at some point me and my friends passed into this prehistoric world and we turned into dinosaurs- at first we were all playing the part of what came naturally to which dino we were, but then realized we weren't always dinosaurs and we can be friends- and even the T-rex could hang with us and the sheep and not eat us. So we end up just chillin, having fun and chatting, but then some humans arrive in a caravan and we know we can't let them see us all chummy like that- so we're all yelling, "Humans! Act natural!"and we all hop to our positions... kind of like in toy story when andy comes back into the room... and then at some point we come back into real life as humans, and I was telling my boss all about it and how funny it was to be all friendly and stuff and then when the humans come around we were having to act like actual dinosaurs... even the T-rex who was this really silly, sweet, wouldn't hurt a fly person in real life!............ Weird Dream.
The next dream made me so anxious and stressed- one of those dreams that comes up every now and then.. I've graduated college already, but I always have these dreams that I'm still in school! Last night I dreamt I had just gotten back from a leadership retreat and gotten my grades when I saw I was failing a science class- one that I didn't know where it was, had only been a few times, and was always late for and never did any work for. So I get there and the professor was being a total jerk knowing full and well I had no idea what was going on... and I ran out of the room crying back to my dorm to try and find my science book and homework and get caught up....... It took me a few minutes after I woke up to remember that I'm out of school forever.
And its crazy stuff like this that riddle my sleep every night! I don't really mind- but it's weird. If my dreams are this crazy as is- I cannot even imagine how they'll change when I'm pregnant...

1 comment:

  1. DINOSAURS!!! I like that story about your dream. Sounds fun, wish it happened to me in real life.

    ReplyDelete