Tuesday, July 27, 2010

The Time Has Come....

I know I promised to blog about my "sad, sad unemployment," but the time has finally come.... and I've gotten a job. But since it's only a part time receptionist job I suppose I can just blog about my adventures there and how sad it is that after spending 4 years at a university and getting a bachelors degree, I have to wait almost a year to get a part time job as a receptionist. Not that part time isn't ideal- I would prefer it so I can still focus on my own company while having a steady income from something else. But lest be honest- when interviewing for this position they told me without telling me that it's boring. hahahahaha. So it should be interesting- or not. I'll keep ya posted. but here's some more good news: I work from noon- 4pm! Hooray! I get to sleep in EVERY DAY! I couldn't be happier about that set up. I get to sleep in and still get home before the hubs!  And I've got 2 vacations planned next month- one I'd only miss 2 days, but the next I'll miss 7 days of work. I was terrified that they were gonna make me cancel my long trip- but thankfully they are fine with me being gone :) Whewf! East Coast here I come!!


Ok that's it for now, boos. peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment