Monday, August 30, 2010

Why My Life Would Be Significantly Better With An iPad

You may say that an iPad is a frivolous, unnecessary piece of over-sized iPhone technology, but you know that on this inside you are thinking, "but I wish I had one!"



Here is how it can make my life ultimately better...

1. More easily portable than my MacBook.
2. Handy and easier to read than my iPhone.
3. Designers like Oscar De La Renta, Louis Vuitton, and Burberry have fantastic and gorgeously adorable cases to port it in.



4. Cool factor: People will think I'm chicer and cooler than I really am.
5. I'll feel sexier carrying and using it.
6. I can get books on it and further minimize my carry-ons making traveling easier and going through the security line- making it quicker for everyone behind me and speeding up the entire process all together.
7. In lowering the weight of my carry-on and the weight of just carrying my computer around it will reduce stress in my shoulders/ back leading to less massages and chiropractic appointments. Thus effectively making me healthier.
8. It's cool and fun- making my time in airports, waiting rooms, and work less boring/ more productive.
9. I'll feel like a robot- always having technology at my fingertips b/c it will ALWAYS be with me.
10. I'll be able to more easily manage my online social life... aka facebook all day long, thus becoming the most obnoxious popular person online.
11. I'll make friends everywhere I go because they'll be jealous curious about my sweet-awesome iPad.
12. I'll be able to keep up on this bitchin blog for all of your enjoyment- hopefully gain more followers and then get rich from having it turned into a movie.
13. My iPhone won't die as quickly from me draining it all day online- so I can call more people- keep up with my friends and family- making me a better friend and daughter/sister.

There are so man ways the iPad can improve my life- but I think you get the point so I'll just stop there.

NOW.... to get the funding to improve my life!!!!!

2 comments: