Monday, January 17, 2011

My Subconscious is an Enigma

Wild, vivid dreams are no stranger to my unconscious nights. I often dream of outrageous things, however the last 2 nights they were different somehow...


2 Nights ago I dreamt that my husband and I were at an apartment complex we recently toured and as we stepped out we saw the bright red of the sunset- unusually red- filling the sky... we stared at it and suddenly it opened up and huge figures of men were coming through... they were the same color red like as if made of smoke and mist... I turned to my husband and said, "It's finally time..." and then I fell into unconsciousness. When I woke I was not in Heaven as I expected to be. The rapture had not happened- the sky never opened I just passed out and that was what I saw when I did... I expected that it must have been a premonition or something... the dream went on to other weird things- I woke up and it took a while to shake the feeling that it was real.


Last night I dreamt wildly again... I dreamt we went to the moon we flew in a shuttle- like a shuttle bus. It didn't take long at all actually. There were a lot of people with us too... like just other tourists.  We watched the new world they built on the moon go by our windows as it slowed to show us the beautiful new settlement... almost ready for people to move and live there- make the Moon their new home. It was full of large rivers and lakes and cities built on cliffs by the waterside. It was all new but looked old- like Narnia or Rivendale. With a golden glow and glittering light from the sun shining all over it.


The first dream was a little unsettling... the second was nice, however combined they forebare a frightful  picture.


Now I'm not saying my dreams are of the future or even that the things written to be symbolized by these things in dreams are real or to be taken seriously- but I have always felt that dreams are more than just random thoughts and memories from your waking life jumbled together into a stream of odd events.


I haven't found any dream dictionaries that cover "rapture"... but...


Sun: God, illumination, strength, masculine energy, your true self or conscious ego, life, waking consciousness (ironic, no?), joyous events and prosperity...


The Color Red- passion, anger, raw power, caution/danger, symbol of life...


A red sun predicts a struggle from which you will emerge victorious. (phewf!)


Moon (to see it): femininity, psychic/ intuition, feminine and spiritual self, light in the dark, success in love and business, fertility, new life


Moon (to fly to it): Global Disaster, war, famine, Troubles of all kinds you will soon hear of...




And then I saw this which coincidentally combined both dreams:
To see the heavens illuminated, with the moon in all her weirdness, unnatural stars and a red sun, or a golden one, you may look for distress in its worst form. Death, family troubles, and national upheavals will occur.




Creepy right?????? Lets just hope that it was just the ice cream I had making me dream like a loon. Although Jesus coming wouldn't be bad at all. So maybe we should hope that I'm a psychic and my dreams are premonitions. ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment