Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Rave

I have a new love: 
Cucina Alessa in Newport Beach. 


Oh... this place is so delicious! It's authentic and fun and decently priced- and has the BEST Risotto Al Porcini I've ever had! I crave it every week, but can't necessarily get there each week to satisfy that craving. So last night I tried to have my risotto without the trip- I bought the Trader Joe's frozen risotto and made it last night. MISTAKE. As soon as I smelled it out of the microwave I knew I didn't want it. Tasted pretty darn nasty too. I should have known too- but I had high hopes. You know? Most of their frozen stuff is amazing! Like the orange chicken? DElish.


Oh well, I contacted the restaurant and got their recipe! I can't wait to try and make it- but it will have to wait until after the holiday weekend because I am going to Lake Tahoe! Whooo!


SO, if ever you find yourself in Newport and are looking for a place to have a nice, yummy meal check out Cucina Alessa.

No comments:

Post a Comment