Friday, June 25, 2010

When Bozo Was A Toddler...

I've always had a beef with the pictures from my toddler years... I always have felt like I looked so strange- different from any other toddler I've seen...

Who thinks I looked like freakin' bozo the clown at the ages of 2 and 3?


My sister's all cute and my cousin looks like a normal 2-3 yr old.... then there's me.


Hahaha.... I do not even have words for this one... turtle outfit- scarecrows in the background- my mom made all my costumes- most were executed much better than this one, but wow. How did this happen?


Again, normal, cute sister... and me tufts of hair on the sides of my head and one tuft up top- who did my hair?!?!


Alright this one's pretty cute- even if I was the only toddler in the world who had to wear glasses- and here's the kicker: It was because I was cross-eyed! HAhahaha... yep def a strange little tike.

(interestingly I don't wear glasses now- and haven't since I was 2... and the cross-eyed thing got fixed in case u were wondering)

4 comments: