Friday, June 25, 2010

Recipes I HAVE to try

Okay, I thought had quite the collection of recipes found online, but wow oh wow has The Food Gawker got me beat! There are so many delicious recipes on there that I cannot WAIT to try! Like these Red Velvet Butter Cookies ...... I could die. In only 2 days I've saved at least 25 recipes from this one site! If only I had a ginormous kitchen with acres of cabinet space for every single appliance I could possibly need and all the counter space in the world to spread out and make everything under the sun. Speaking of, I want to try these 'no knead' dutch oven bread recipes but I need a good dutch oven like this Le Creuset one:


Isn't it beautiful?? I'd love it in green.... anywho... I'm constantly compiling recipes to try and putting them in a binder here at home- I don't have a lot of excuses to make most of the recipes I have saved, and certainly not the kitchen to do them justice- but if you find any amazing recipes please send me a link!

3 comments:

  1. Where do I find the no-knead bread recipes?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can borrow mine if you want to try it- but only for a day or 5.

    ReplyDelete